Welcome to The Yoga Collective, Your Online Yoga Studio! Thank you for trusting us to guide your home yoga practice and to be a resource for your continued health and wellness.
If you’re new to the site, follow these 5 easy steps to get started:
- Sign up for your free trial.
- Decide what you’d like to achieve: It’s always good to have an intention for your practice, an idea about what you’d like to get out of it. Do you want a work out? Do you want to develop some spiritual connection? Do you want to press the reset button in your system?
- Acknowledge how long you’re available for your practice.
- Browse our classes. You can simply scroll down and see which ones spark your interest in the Move, Connect, Refresh or All Classes section. Or, if you’d like to be more specific you can customize your search by the following:
- Under “Class Type”, select one of the 3 options: Move, Connect, Refresh (if you are already on one of the Move, Connect or Refresh pages then there won’t be an option for this filter)
- Select your level. Our classes are Level 1, 1/2, 2, 2/3 and 3. Level 1 is for beginners and Level 3 is advanced.
- Select the time you’ll practice for – Our classes range from under 10 minutes up to 60 minutes.
- If you like a specific teacher, you might want to scroll down and choose their name as well.
- If want to practice a specific style of yoga you can specify that as well.
- If you want to practice on a specific area of your body; then choose a focus
- If you’re not sure about a specific search filter just leave the field blank.
- Choose a class and enjoy your practice!
We also recommend you visit our Collections: A series of videos that focus on a specific theme, designed to jump-start your practice or deepen your knowledge on a particular area of interest.
Enjoy your home yoga practice!
If you have questions or comments, don’t hesitate to get in touch!